Monday, February 22, 2010

Mathilda's Market wrap up and some fabulous purchases!!

Well, Mathilda's Market on Saturday was another fantastic day as usual.  The new venue at the Brisbane Racing Club was fantastic and there was plenty of room for stallholders and shoppers.



Lucky I got there at 7am as it took me the full two hours to set-up, with a bit of chatting in between of course!  I'd even done a trial set-up at home last week, being my first stall with Kawaii for You of course, but it still took me forever!  Anyway, here's the finished product.



I was in the middle but I might request a wall next time as I think having a plain backdrop behind you, makes your products "pop" more.

 

 

I did quite a bit of shopping myself too - thanks to Sari Princess and Lil' Ludy for looking after my stall on the numerous occasions I ducked off !!

So, here's some of the things I bought:

A dress each for the twins

 

  


and a few singlets and nappy pants for some babies due in the next few weeks

 
 
all of the above were from Three Little Trees 


I also bought some gorgeous clothes for Harry from Miatom
these cute rugby shorts

 

cowboys and indians long sleeve top

 


scuba guy short sleeve t-shirt
 
 


and lastly we'll soon be painting our lounge room and I've decided to do a deep red feature wall (more on that in another post) so I bought this from Wall Allure

Bird Cage Wall Sticker

 

 they look like this on the wall... (I just bought one though)
 


Oh, and I did buy a gorgeous Babushka tea towel from Retro Bird but unfortunately I don't have a photo of it.

So, there you have it.  A great day of sales and a great day of shopping.... thank you to everyone who dropped by to visit...

Check out the Mathilas Market website to see where there's one close to you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment